WIP Arc Reactors

gannikus

Here's a few WIP Arc Reactors I'm working on at the moment. Got these a few weeks ago but still haven't had the time to work on them. I'm waiting for one more and after that, I'll start finding what color to paint these. (I'm thinking chrome) I don't have much experience with the LED's but I guess for my first prototype I'll use STEALTH's method in his tutorial. If anybody has an easier way that includes an on and off switch or an easy tutorial it would be appreciated if you would post it in this thread. Any other help and suggestions would be much appreciated

This is one is a favorite of mine
22zzpl.jpg

Mark IV
2008t1g.jpg

Mark IV without the LED's
118lh69.jpg

Mark IV without the LED's again
23wp8o2.jpg

This one is my last priority to finish, I do not really like this so if you want to buy it off me pm me. The only thing for sale is the front 3 pieces…or the 3 pieces and the diffuser. I'm keeping the back piece but I'm sure you guys can find something to replace it with. The piece is "in: 3.499 w x 3.499 d x 0.429 h"
9i8ui1.jpg

Hey there I'd like to help you with your led lighting situation I've made a few arcs now and the lighting part is by far the easier part I've come across if you want a hand let me know

Thanks! I still haven't had the time to look for the paint and primer. I'm guessing buying at a store is cheaper than online?

@street
thanks!

@drak
thanks! pming!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back