Firefly Coin Source & Research Thread

Coin Update

I just received the 11 coins I ordered from Zheng

For about $5 each shipped I think I got a great deal.

PS All the stacks have 3 coins except for the Liberyty stack which only has 2

MyCoins.jpg

He sells coins in sets from what I can tell. Perhaps you should contact him, and see if he'd be willing to throw together sets of the identified Firefly coins?

Are you referring to Zheng?

If so he sells his coins individually and as sets.

I sent him pictures of the coins I needed to complete my collection a few days after I placed my order but he hasn't responded yet.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mechamaniac @ Jan 11 2007, 01:47 PM) [snapback]1395145[/snapback]</div>
He sells coins in sets from what I can tell. Perhaps you should contact him, and see if he'd be willing to throw together sets of the identified Firefly coins?
[/b]

Going through old posts on updating my Firefly collection and I was wondering where you got the money bands for the money:
Loot.jpg

I looked at the QMX money pack and just noticed that it says 10,000 and I plan to get a few more money packs so I can truly display it to say 10,000, but need some money bands for the 100 bills.

I can't remember who made the original of the money band, but I modified them for different denominations.

I believe this one is the original
gld2k10ksg.gif

And these are the modified ones I did.
gld1k2k5k10ksg1.gif

gld2h5h15h15ksg2.gif

gld2k10k2sg3.gif

gld2h5h15h12ksg4.gif

Thank you. Anyone have pictures of the bills and the print-setpup I need to do to get them display ready (type of paper, printer setup)?

Thank you - the Batman Forever font looks perfect.

Here it is, I modified one for the oddly denominated 47 notes; band for 26 notes.

For the 47 Dem notes.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back