My Mass Effect arsenal.

TK5159

So it seems like I've been building an awful lot of Mass Effect guns lately. I figure I'll share some shots here.

The Shuriken SMG. Original sintra sculpt and one of the finished casts.
View attachment 145297

The Carnifex heavy pistol. Cast from a sintra sculpt. Also featuring the custom case I made for the customer. (incidentally, this picture was taken at the Citadel theatre in Edmonton.)
View attachment 145298

A Paladin heavy pistol, cast from the Carnifex mould. This one got shipped off a while ago, but I do want to build one for my own collection at some point.
View attachment 145299

The Carnifex kit. There's a lot of parts because the trigger and slide are functional. It can eject a thermal clip out the back. This kit is solid resin, but I can also cast them with rubber grips, as seen in the other pics.
View attachment 145300

The Blood Pack Punisher SMG that I'm currently building. (commissioned by Mark Meer). This one has some functional parts too. And of course, my Normandy workbench replica is also featured in this shot (still a work in progress).
View attachment 145301

And last but not least, the heavy weapons. The Missile Launcher that I've just started to go with my Kal'Reegar kit that I'm building. Still in very early stages.
View attachment 145302

These are really neat. Commissioned by Mark Meer as in Male Shep Voice Actor Mark Meer? That must be awesome.
Are the kits in the Junkyard or a special contact thing?

Thanks guys! Cold weather's been delaying my painting work and I've been neglecting this thread, but Punisher casting is now underway finally, and I hope to have the missile launcher and the M-11 Suppressor from the new DLC painted soon.

Yes rasendori, it is *the* Mark Meer, and yeah, it is pretty awesome! And the only reason these kits aren't up in the junkyard is because I'm still technically a "new member". I hear there's a message system on here though... ;)

Rifle's looking good Morphs. I can totally sympathize with the getting sidetracked.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back