Spartacus Blood and Sand

streetjudge79

Master Member
Wanted to show you guys what I scored this week. it's Andy Whitfields' hero mask from season 1. He wore this when he was doing the nasty with Illithia without each knowing who each other was.

file-645.jpg

file-1770.jpg

file-2117.jpg

file-289.jpg

file-309.jpg

file-968.jpg

Awesome! Wish I had the bucks to get some of the armour. I'm a big Lucy lawless fan so I made the choice to get one of her dresses. If I have a bit of cash later I hope to get a gladius!

I scored a couple of maps! Glabor's Campania map & Mira's Mine Map(s)! The Campania map is pretty cool, showing all the surrounding areas including Capua and Mt. Vesuvious. Also has some fun little drawings of the arenas. There are actually 3 mine maps -- all varying sizes and differing colors, printed on REAL leather! Very cool, IMHO.

Alex
aka.- DragonSlayerTreasures

Also got these cool little map markers to compliment my maps.

BTW, I would love to learn what the significance of the symbols are on these markers. Anyone know?

Alex

Last edited:
Very cool ! I finished my display in the TV room tonight, check out the cool picture frame we found at Michaels art supply store. I also got my Spartacus arena helmet today. It is really a nice piece. I'm glad I picked it up. I plan on getting a better mannequin head for the helmet, possibly even hiring a sculptor to make a Spartacus bust.
file-559.jpg

file-203.jpg

file-1430.jpg

file-1452.jpg

I love your display! I have to admit, I was tempted by that helm myself, but alas my office is already full of LOTR helms and I really don't have room for more. There is a really nice Sparty Arena helm FS on feebay right now.

I really like your picture frame idea! I might have to steal that idea for some of my props!

As for me, I've got more Sparty goodness coming! Recently won a wooden practice sword and dagger combo! I can't wait!! I hear that the production will be selling EVERYTHING! Definitely one of the best prop auctions I've ever witnessed!

Alex

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back