Another Blade Runner Find-NOT FOUND

androidandy

Sr Member
This appears to be the almost exact chess set used for Sebastian. It is based on Audubon art and made by Banbury in England...
bs-019-af.jpg

I also found these molds to make your own which were close..

Artcrafts set...
cs16britishbirdscol.gif

Hobbys Plus super cast set...
e0015.jpg

after shipping to america they will cost almost $200 so I am wondering if there is someone here who could help get a bulk/wholesale deal on these. I would post an interest thread on it but since I am a newbie I can not post in the junkyard so I am offering a link to my post at Propsummit to use as an interest thread that I can post on.

andy

"Got a brainstorm, huh, Sebastian? Milk and cookies kept you awake, huh? Lets discuss this. You better come up, Sebastian"

nice find :)

Marc

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SethB6025 @ Dec 16 2006, 10:49 PM) [snapback]1379451[/snapback]</div>
Too cool. :thumbsup Queens bishop to knight (or was it rook?) 4; check. :lol
[/b]

"Queen to Bishop six Check....Knight takes queen....Bishop to King seven. checkmate, I think"...

Part of the "the Immortal Game"...., the The chess game between Tyrell and Sebastian is supposed to imitate a game beteween A. Anderssen and L. Kieseritzki played in 1851. Contemporary chess enthusiasts entitled the game "the immortal game", despite the fact it contained several flaws. A. Anderssen won the game, by the way.*

*From www.BRmovie.com encyclopedia

I was tempted to pop in the DVD and check the line first, but I wasn't feeling motivated enough. :p Cool bit of trivia.

Forget about this set guys. It isn't the one pictured on the site. It is the same as one of the mold sets instead. The guy from Hoyles has been elusive with me about this set and now I know why. Order only if you are okay with having a set that is "close". Avoid otherwise.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back