$250,000.00 MPC Falcon shell

Yeah unfortunatley it appears to be, I think he (Grant Parker) has delusions of grandeur, there were abstract paintings of the falcon going on eBay for $1,000,000 beleive it or not :lol

I'm pretty sure that isn't an MPC Falcon shell but rather a Kenner Falcon toy half. You can clearly see the place where the landing gear slides up into the toy, the recess where the chess table went (with the knob on the floor to mount it), next to that is the smuggling compartment ... on the right we see the old battery compartment (ribbed) and the real tell off was the front center mount landing gear which folded up into the toy (and acted as a hand grip). I'm following this auction just for the mirth ... that and if this thing sells then I'm going to quit my day job tomorrow and become an "artist" by taking apart old toys, painting them and mounting them in wood frames.

It's a lower vintage kenner toy half all right. I would recognize it anywhere.

Only Kenner Falcon that might go for sick money like that would be if it came from the MST3K Satellite of Love set (they used a top half of a Kenner toy Falcon on one side wall, usually just outside of the camera view).

You guys are completely missing it. The seller advertises it to get hits and its working. People see it and make offers. It's a smart and simple strategy

Ohhhhh, Grant! Right! We went to high school together back in the 70s! He was a real jerk. One day he stole my Kenner Millennium Falcon, and...heeeeyyyy, wait a minute...

**** knows what he's looking for the other half, by the way, I've just done a huge dump and I'm calling it 'Rancor poo', its encased in white porcelain and I'm looking for an exchange for whatever kind of **** Grant's smoking.:wacko

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back