Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Back added to first post!

Wondering if anyone could possibly help me out or any words of advise, I stand at 5'10" but want to put stilts in the boots to boost my height as close as I can to the actual height of the movie suits which Ive read have been anywhere from 6'7" +. I know the legs are usually cgi and added in later to give the suit the Larger Than Life appearance but Im wondering If I should built my suit to the my scale and maybe freehand the legs to look longer or if I scaled the entire suit to the boosted height I want if that would mess with my arms too much? Any advice please???

Wondering if anyone could possibly help me out or any words of advise, I stand at 5'10" but want to put stilts in the boots to boost my height as close as I can to the actual height of the movie suits which Ive read have been anywhere from 6'7" +. I know the legs are usually cgi and added in later to give the suit the Larger Than Life appearance but Im wondering If I should built my suit to the my scale and maybe freehand the legs to look longer or if I scaled the entire suit to the boosted height I want if that would mess with my arms too much? Any advice please???

I think you're definitely going to have issues all around if you scale the suit up that much. The arms are going to be way long. Also, you're going to be affecting the thickness of all the parts you scale up. If you know how to fix the model and unfold, then you can just change the Y axis and leave the X and Z.

You can do your own editing to lengthen or shorten individual areas, but you'll have to be extra diligent in measuring your own proportions in relation to the pep parts to make sure they fit your body AND don't start looking off from the other parts they meet up with (e.g. thick people scaling the cod and abs huge and keeping the chest small).

Just a few things to keep in mind.

Thats what I was thinking! Im very skinny so keeping the abs and cod small will be no problem and I have long legs that I sometimes have issues finding jeans small enough around the waist that are long enough. I think if I modify the the legs a little and keep my chest big and build stilts into the shoes I should be fine with keeping the rest of the suit to the correct scale and not trying to build the whole thing bigger. Thank You CollinE83!!!

W9IPiRo9IzI.jpg

oKCbn0yl1Vk.jpg

Biceps Pep

Hi guys , i 'am trying to find a mk42 foam file to download , tried 4share won't seem to let me ?
Any help would be appreciated.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back