Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Back added to first post!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Abs added!

I just wanted to show some more pictures of my mk 42, thanks for the amazing files Jackie. As much of a pain as these abs are, they are still manageable.

[url]http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll120/dragonmaster525/20130520_1541311_zps876628ee.jpg[/URL]

[url]http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll120/dragonmaster525/20130506_172303_HDR1_zpsd5736a0d.jpg[/URL]

How do you manage to make it seamless? especially where the thighs curve on the front..

hye.. im from malaysian .. here is my iron man mark 42 helmet and hand . Snapshot001.jpg

Hey Jackie on the left boot is normal to have flaps wich are not connected to anything image.jpgimage.jpglike in this picture
I added a picture of the Size i'll have when finished i got a 13 in us so big shoes

Hey everyone! So i took a little vacation this weekend and went to go see the hall of armor!

A friend of mine told me about the Stark Expo Innovention - I'm so stoked to go this weekend, - blowing off $100 just to go see the armors, I can care less about the rest of Disneyland :p

Hey everyone! New project! And here it is!
http://splashpage.mtv.com//wp-content/uploads/splash/2012/10/iron_man_3_8.jpg

Starting the Mark 42! Once again, trying to give back to this great community with yet another suit! :D I hope you all enjoy this suit as well. I am working really hard to try to make this suit as accurate as i can, since i at least know what this suit looks like thanks to many up close pics (different story for the IP :facepalm)

Currently, I am not sure what height these files are scaled to so you all will have to figure out the scale by measuring in pepakura :)

Finished files

Left Forearm
View attachment 143977
Link- iron man mark 42 left forearm modeled by jackieisrockin unfolded by streetsoul paper - Download - 4shared - Christopher Davies

Foam conversion links
Ironmaided- ironman_mark42_forearm_modeled by jackieisrockin_foam-rescaled_by_ironmaided - Download - 4shared - Reginald Daylusan
Gaiatron- IM MK42 Left forearm by jackieisrockin foam template by gataron - Download - 4shared

Abs
View attachment 153121
Link- iron man mark 42 abs modeled by jackieisrockin unfolded by streetsoul - Download - 4shared - Christopher Davies

Foam conversion links
Gaiatron- iron man mark 42 abs by jackieisrockin foam by gaiatron - Download - 4shared

Cod
View attachment 147046
Link- iron man mk 42 cod modeled by jackieisrockin unfolded by streetsoul paper - Download - 4shared - Christopher Davies

Foam conversion links
Ironmaided- ironman_mark42_cod+hips_modeled by jackieisrockin_foam-rescaled_by_ironmaided - Download - 4shared - Reginald Daylusan
Gaiatron- im mk 42 cod by jackieisrockin foam template by gaiatron - Download - 4shared

Left Hip Plate
View attachment 147047
Link- iron man mk 42 left hip plates modeled by jackieisrockin unfolded by streetsoul paper - Download - 4shared - Christopher Davies

Foam conversion links
Gaiatron- im mk 42 hip plates by jackieisrockin foam template by gaiatron - Download - 4shared

Left Thigh
View attachment 144670
Link- ironman_mark 42 left thigh modeled by jackieisrockin unfolded by streetsoul for paper - Download - 4shared - Christopher Davies

Foam conversion link
Ironmaided- ironman_mark 42 left thigh modeled by jackieisrockin_foam-rescaled_by_ironmaided - Download - 4shared - Reginald Daylusan
Gaiatron- im mk42 left thigh by jackieisrockin foam template by gataron - Download - 4shared

Left Shin
View attachment 143978
Link- iron man mark 42 left shin modeled by jackieisrockin unfolded by streetsoul paper - Download - 4shared - Christopher Davies

Foam conversion links
Ironmaided- ironman_mark 42 left shin modeled by jackieisrockin_foam-rescaled_by ironmaided - Download - 4shared - Reginald Daylusan
Gaiatron- IM MK42 Left shin by jackieisrockin foam template by gataron - Download - 4shared

Left Boot
View attachment 145517
Link- iron man mark 42 left boot modeled by jackieisrockin unfolded by streetsoul for paper - Download - 4shared - Christopher Davies

Foam conversion links
Ironmaided- ironman_mark 42 left boot modeled by jackieisrockin_foam-rescaled_by ironmaided - Download - 4shared - Reginald Daylusan
Gaiatron- im mk42 left boot by jackieisrockin foam template by gaiatron - Download - 4shared

Although it is possible to be made with traditional paper pep, it might be pretty difficult so perhaps sticking with foam might be ideal so here are the first foam pep files of this new suit :) (IronLeoMan however is still unfolding the files of the Mk 42 for paper as well :))

Once again, if anyone would like to contribute by donating, here is my paypal email: davegrohlrockssocks@live.com

Thank you everyone!!!

chest please?

Dudes.. The artis have a life..school.. Unlike you guys asked this asked tat and pass it as your own work makes me sick.. Darkside have given us mk 7 suit for the avenger and any thanks to the artis?.. Nope.. No credits for him.. Syrus create iron legion suit and any thanks for him?? Nope.. Stole his design..tas a slap on the face.. And now jackie create mk 42 anyone thanks him for the hard work? Nope.. Bugging him to speed up so ppl can stole his work..
Wheres the fun of building ?

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks everyone! Ive made some more progress on the chest since the last update but the chest is pretty much done so no need to show it until its ready ;)

Dragonmaster525- That looks great! Its so clean!

stargatefan1988- I just checked the file and it shows that there is a piece that should go there :)

Nite- It was pretty cool! I do recommend it :)

IronAvenger- That looks awesome! It looks too cool finished!

BSD- Awesome! Your Mk 40 files are too cool!

Chest will be finished very soon!

stargatefan1988- I just checked the file and it shows that there is a piece that should go there :)
hey jackie i have my boot finished there is indeed an piece wich is a band around that piece but doesn't connect to anything else :(
970228_10200757245066634_1780745270_n.jpghere is my boot finished

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back