Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Back added to first post!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Abs added!

Hi! I am new here and I am amazed! you are doing great work! May I ask, where you have found the pepakura files for the missing parts? (chest, back, right side, etc) I saw that some of you have built them, so there must be some files out there.

Thanks a lot!

Hi! I am new here and I am amazed! you are doing great work! May I ask, where you have found the pepakura files for the missing parts? (chest, back, right side, etc) I saw that some of you have built them, so there must be some files out there.

Thanks a lot!
the right side is made by inverting the left side files.

TowerProduction- Thank you!

weesleii- Looks good!

streetsoul- Chest is coming along! About halfway done :) But the back will be kinda hard. I was going to ask, does anyone happen to have any pics showing the flaps on the back? The hot toys pic shows the 2 big ones but looking at some trailer stills it looks as though there are 2 other smaller flaps but im not sure so any help will be greatly appreciated :)

Dadmanwalkin- Man that looks awesome!

IronShwarma2754- I saw that the other day it was pretty cool :) i thought it was pretty cool

mactonto- Awesome! Too cool!

TowerProduction- Thank you!

weesleii- Looks good!

streetsoul- Chest is coming along! About halfway done :) But the back will be kinda hard. I was going to ask, does anyone happen to have any pics showing the flaps on the back? The hot toys pic shows the 2 big ones but looking at some trailer stills it looks as though there are 2 other smaller flaps but im not sure so any help will be greatly appreciated :)

Dadmanwalkin- Man that looks awesome!

IronShwarma2754- I saw that the other day it was pretty cool :) i thought it was pretty cool

mactonto- Awesome! Too cool!

hey jackie i was watching the video and yeah i'm seeing two flaps

Good me too :thumbsup i just cant figure out exactly where the other flaps are :unsure but ill try to keep looking

I hope this helps out. top picture from movie trailer. color curve lines to show small/big flaps and bottom picture showing where it's at.

flaps.jpg

hot-toys-Iron-Man-Mark-XLII.jpg

The Champagne Gold from Tamya is a good match I think.
By the way, got the my Biggeek helmet today, hoping to get it done tomorrow ! I'm excited :lol

Ok thanks i hope i could find that in France or cheap on amazon, etc...

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I8190 avec Tapatalk

AFDesigns- Yes that what i was thinking as well :D Glad i have a second opinion :thumbsup But now i dont know what it looks like underneath those flaps :unsure But ill try to come up with something :)

FatMan- Thats too cool! Im also curious, what is it made of? It looks really nice!

I was looking for pics of the back to see what it looks like under the flaps, and found THIS:
165480_10151511023297290_1146454786_n.jpg

THAT suit is just F'in SICK!!!!! :D

Thx for the links. Today I bought my first material. Now I am ready to start! :)
Although its early, but how are you going to paint it? There are three different colors on almost every asambly group. Any Ideas?

Oh, and: I am still stunned by the great and detailed files you made!

Thx for the links. Today I bought my first material. Now I am ready to start! :)
Although its early, but how are you going to paint it? There are three different colors on almost every asambly group. Any Ideas?

Oh, and: I am still stunned by the great and detailed files you made!

might not be the proper way but idk it's what i'm thinking of doing when it's time to paint my IM suit. i was thinking all the pieces i cut out to trace onto the foam (which is the card stock paper kind) use them to cover up areas you don't want paint to get on. same for areas you already painted on, use the cut up piece to cover it so whatever other piece you're painting on won't interfere.

Thats too cool! Im also curious, what is it made of? It looks really nice!

Helmet is cardboard and bondo
Body is Foam+plastic+some bondo/spot putty in areas that need it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back