Original Dredd 3D Female Armor

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
One of our favorite parts about DREDD costuming, is that is provides an equal opportunity for both men and women to put on the judge gear and mete out justice! While our primary focus will be the helmets (still waiting for the to arrive from across the pond), we want to give a nod to the females of this group by offering female armor.

Not sure how we will be casting these pieces just yet (we are told the originals are vacced), but will be putting up more info soon!

As with the boot armor, this isn't an interest list because I don't have any pricing yet (we'll post that in the Junkyard when the time comes).

So, here is the second of some truly amazing pieces for fans of the new film!

attachment.php

Is there any difference between the male and female shoulder armor? I can see how the chest armor would differ but is the shoulder armor smaller for the women?

Great pics , yeah the shoulders do look smaller than the male versions , would be interesting to hear what material they're vac formed from as they look to be flexible on film.
If you go for vac formed again you could take castings of these in solid resin and use these as bucks.

Sounds great. I spoke to kurt the other day on the phone and he mentioned this since the run of complete female suits kinda stalled due to low interest.

Though: The junkyard is CRAZY cluttered right now and keeping tabs on everything Dredd related is prett hard, so maybe mention in THIS thread when things start happening?

I'm so down for this! I've been trying my hand at doing some foam for the shoulders and stuff, but a run off of already made ones will help keep me from looking all poopy and help put money back into the group! Please let me know when this looks like becoming a reality...I personally think we need more female Judges...I know there'e more than just me interested. I replied to the post Art made on the FB page, but never got a response.

Not just for the female Judges! My 11 yr old boy wants some armor too. The smaller profile would work better on him than the regular sized ones... Also subscribed.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back