LOTR Sword Collection Display Ideas?

Re: LOTR Sword Collection Displays

Here is a few pics of mine.
DSCN4583_zpsa5c66ef6.jpg

DSCN4255.jpg

DSCN4458.jpg

Holy crap!

I bet anyone who breaks into your house would regret it.

That's awesome.

I like the idea of what you have done there with the frame, but doesn't that scratch the blades?

Very cool stuff, guys... Love it...

Heres is my cmall corner, some stuff will follow the next months...

Have also the Gmliy axe but no Plaque to display it... Same for the Legolas Bow... Maybe someone knows where to find cheap plaques in the same style as the UC plaques...

It's an acrylic ball from the hobby market... The inner part is a printed foil and behind the printed foil there are two other foils from a LCD tv, which were perfect, because they create some kind of steroscopic effect of the eye... There are also some lights in it...

But I think it just looks more amazing on the photo, as it is... :lol

Also thought about to get something like this:

8573.jpg

I had some concern about that initially, but it hasn't really turned out to be a problem. I supposed because I never take them out, so there is no friction. And the metal doesn't do most of the load bearing. It is hard to see, but if you look at orcrist you can see the frame is recessed, so most of the swords hook over the frame rather than laying on the metal.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back