RPF DREDD HELMET CONTEST - Win an original helmet from DREDD!

Sorry for the delay. Two of our judges are in the middle of a production right now. We are just waiting to hear back from them before announcing our winner!

will the judges of the competition be posting their results on here? like on a separate thread of what they thought of all the helmets and then the winning helmet?

will the judges of the competition be posting their results on here? like on a separate thread of what they thought of all the helmets and then the winning helmet?

As with past judged competitions I think we'll be leaving it to each judge to decide whether or not they want to post their individual results directly. As much as some would love the feedback on their designs there are invariably people who might take offense or find something to complain about regarding their decisions. You open yourself up to a bunch of things when you publicly post like that.

Also, if I'm not mistaken most of our judges aren't RPF members (yet!).

This was a really fun competition. I had a great time. I cant wait for more competitions like this. I love making stuff even if i dont have a lot of money to spend on supplies, I just use what i have on hand and have fun. Best of luck to the winner. All of the entries looked awesome. I really liked the British Judge Helmet. It had a great design and an awesome color scheme. You could grab that helmet and put it on screen and it would look great.

This was a really fun competition. I had a great time. I cant wait for more competitions like this. I love making stuff even if i dont have a lot of money to spend on supplies, I just use what i have on hand and have fun.

We hope to do more but obviously at the moment there are other priorities that Art and Montagar are dealing with. :) Hopefully this summer we'll have another contest!

Best of luck to the winner. All of the entries looked awesome. I really liked the British Judge Helmet. It had a great design and an awesome color scheme. You could grab that helmet and put it on screen and it would look great.

Agreed! So many of these designs I could totally see used in a production. :thumbsup

There's a couple of tweaks I've been wanting to do to my helmet but I'm holding off till judgement has been made. Can't wait for the winner to be unveiled!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back