RPF DREDD HELMET CONTEST - Win an original helmet from DREDD!

I'm getting so confused with the timezones (and the lack of sleep) can somebody send me a countdown timer or something?? would be most helpful :D

Current list of entries. I will add a "complete" to each entry that has finished all of the requirements.

ammclane - Complete
RossT - Complete
made007 - Complete
BlindSquirrel
MrPinski - Complete
deta
Fett80 - Complete
Skor
Kaydenmacg - Complete
JudgeLusk - Complete
Juez Dredd - Complete
RacerMachX - Complete
jayster - Complete
J Scorn - Complete
Barbarbian
ledgerjoker
ZombieDog - Complete
Sorenzo
epilepticsquirl
Finbarr - Complete
Rusty Pinky - Complete

Once again, if you are not on this list and should be let me know! Also, if you do not have a "complete" beside your name and you think you should let me know!

Last edited:
Pardon me, you said that i need my own build thread with a work in progress. What does that mean. And where do i post my entry?

Hey everybody i have decided to create my own Judge. I am still working on the helmet but it will be done in the next few hours. I cant get any photos loaded! could someone please tell me hoe to do that.

Pardon me, you said that i need my own build thread with a work in progress. What does that mean. And where do i post my entry?

Go here: Judge Dredd Costume Group

And click the "new thread" button in the top left. For your title put "Finbarr's JUDGE DREDD HELMET CONTEST ENTRY" and then write about the details of your build.

How do you put pictures in here.

To attach pictures in your thread make sure you're in advanced reply mode and scroll down to the "Manage Attachments" button. From here you can upload images from your computer. :)

Finally, when you're all done make sure you post a final picture here:

2013-02 - DREDD Helmet Contest - the RPF Gallery

by clicking "Upload Photos" in the top right.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Alright folks, we're in the last day of the contest! If there isn't a "complete" beside your entry you are NOT entered yet. I'll be visiting the threads that have yet to complete and PMing folks in the hope that nobody misses out.

ammclane - Complete
RossT - Complete
made007 - Complete
BlindSquirrel - Complete
MrPinski - Complete
deta - Complete
Fett80 - Complete
Kaydenmacg - Complete
JudgeLusk - Complete
Juez Dredd - Complete
RacerMachX - Complete
jayster - Complete
J Scorn - Complete
Barbarbian
ledgerjoker
ZombieDog - Complete
Sorenzo - Complete
epilepticsquirl - Complete
Finbarr - Complete
Rusty Pinky - Complete
JDarko - Complete

Once again, if you are not on this list and should be let me know! Also, if you do not have a "complete" beside your name and you think you should let me know!

Last edited:
Less than an hour left!

ammclane - Complete
RossT - Complete
made007 - Complete
BlindSquirrel - Complete
MrPinski - Complete
deta - Complete
Fett80 - Complete
Kaydenmacg - Complete
JudgeLusk - Complete
Juez Dredd - Complete
RacerMachX - Complete
jayster - Complete
J Scorn - Complete
Barbarbian
ledgerjoker
ZombieDog - Complete
Sorenzo - Complete
epilepticsquirl - Complete
Finbarr - Complete
Rusty Pinky - Complete
JDarko - Complete

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back