Escape From Planet Earth (Post-release)

Damnit I came into this thread expecting to see Snake

snake.jpg

Haven't heard of this movie before

Right, I was actually planning it to be only for one week, but since there are many do not catch movies on opening week, I decided keep the highlighted threads for possible discussion for one more week.

Besides, at this early time of the year there aren't many major movie releases, so when the time comes in May/June we can look into reducing the duration of these sticky threads if needed.

Right, I was actually planning it to be only for one week, but since there are many do not catch movies on opening week, I decided keep the highlighted threads for possible discussion for one more week.

Besides, at this early time of the year there aren't many major movie releases, so when the time comes in May/June we can look into reducing the duration of these sticky threads if needed.

(y))

Is this any good? May take my daugher to see it, but the sheer amount of crap put out by the studios these days makes me leary of NOT red box-ing movies!

It was mildly entertaining. Nothing I could complain about my kids witnessing on screen. A typical brendan Fraiser film IMO. My kids absolutely loved it. The 3d was kinda lame though.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

opening credits, not disney, not pixar, ... TWC...(time warner cable)

that pretty much says it all...

anyway my 11 year old daughter seemed to like it...

about the level of 'hoodwinked' or 'planet 51'

the environments and spaceships though were damn impressive...

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back