Han Solo Carbonite Block Question

13doctorwho

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have kind of a stupid idea and was curious if anyone on here has already done it.

I have built a low budget homemade Han Solo in carbonite, but I've thought of doing another one with the numerous ideas I've seen on this forum.

My idea was doing the defrosted block from Return Of The Jedi. After Solo is removed from the carbonite we see basically the same block, but with the impression of his back. I have never seen one of those, so I though it would be kind of unique.

Hanging on the wall it would be like you picked up the bloack remains from the abbandonned Jabba's palace.

So, has anyone actually made one? Is it a stupid idea?

I have kind of a stupid idea and was curious if anyone on here has already done it.

I have built a low budget homemade Han Solo in carbonite, but I've thought of doing another one with the numerous ideas I've seen on this forum.

My idea was doing the defrosted block from Return Of The Jedi. After Solo is removed from the carbonite we see basically the same block, but with the impression of his back. I have never seen one of those, so I though it would be kind of unique.

Hanging on the wall it would be like you picked up the bloack remains from the abbandonned Jabba's palace.

There are no stupid ideas. Only small minded people who don't understand said ideas.

I don't know of anyone who has made one of those, but - if you've got the space - I think it would be cool. :)

I think it is a great idea. I agree that I haven't seen anyone do something like that. Now, personally I would like to see/hear some info on how you did a low-budget HIC build. Do you have a build thread somewhere?

Now, personally I would like to see/hear some info on how you did a low-budget HIC build. Do you have a build thread somewhere?
^
this... I am starting a build now and after pricing everything it is gonna be a long road based solely on finances

I don't have a thread for my Han Solo In Carbonite. It's not in the same league as the ones I have seen on here.

I think thr carbonite black has lots of possiblities. I think it would be cool to do one with Luke in Bespin fatigues. I've also thought of making one from life cast of myself. I actually saw on eBay someone did a carbonite wth Yoda encased in it... the sculture was quite good!!!!

Just a spin on this cool idea - how about a traditional HIC lid that lifts off to reveal the recess left after thawing?

Also in an episode of the TV series of THE CLONE WARS, all the heroes have to infiltrate a prison facility controlled by droids and they do this by being encased in carbonate so their life signs can not be read by the droid scanners. This gives you a choice of many others than Han.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back