Original Dredd 3D Shins and Toe Armor

One more thread to subscribe to! Putting together two suits but with the day job and finishing the Lawgiver I can't keep up with it all!

I'd be interested in a set too, by the way the heel piece is either a speedway heel protector, or a IOM TT racing heel , unfortunately can get a good look to identify the particular manufacturer , but could be easily mocked up and cast.

I'd be interested in a set too, by the way the heel piece is either a speedway heel protector, or a IOM TT racing heel , unfortunately can get a good look to identify the particular manufacturer , but could be easily mocked up and cast.

The heels were custom made pieces by the costumiers.

I think you can take it as read that there is significant interest in these, and you can add my name to the ever-growing list.

Real nice work there, just what I'm coming to expect from this place. I owe John Burdis a debt of gratitude for steering me here, the man's a star, and a HUUUUUUGE Dredd fan (his classic costume is excellent! He and his 2 usual suspect fellow Judges must turn out for every convention in the UK! Extraordinary.)

I am definitely interested.

With all the props purchased in the auction, surely a heel plate has been located by now.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back