Original Dredd 3D Shins and Toe Armor

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
While we are waiting on our Dredd helmets to be molded, we wanted to show another piece we will be offering to the group; cast from original Dredd shins and toes caps! Pictured below are the original pieces that we are going to be casting. The shins will be in fiberglass (just like the originals) and the toes will be in a hard rubber (again, just like the originals).

Still working on trying to get the heel armor...

Anyway, this isn't an interest list because I don't have any pricing yet, but before we delve into the helmets, we wanted to whet your appetite with something smaller and easier!

Anyway, for what it is worth, here is the first of some truly amazing pieces for fans of the new film!

attachment.php

Yes sir, we will ship anywhere as long as you are willing to pay for the shipping.

Don't want to talk about sales too much as we need to do that within the Junkyard, but I can't post up a sales thread until we have a firm price.

Art I asked over on FB, but will here as well, will these be available for a while for the broke crowd?

I don't want to say they will be available indefinitely, but I see not reason why we can't offer these through Sept (as so many are wanting these costumes for Dragon Con).

I don't want to say they will be available indefinitely, but I see not reason why we can't offer these through Sept (as so many are wanting these costumes for Dragon Con).

Thats perfect, just everyone is feeling the press of everything and getting a little space to breath and save will help.

THanks much!! :lol:lol:lol

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back