Original Dredd 3D Shins and Toe Armor

The additional pieces were all supplied to the bootmakers by the production dept, that included the clasps, belts and buckles, the toe and heelpieces and the suede for the panels, as all the costumes were made in the UK before being shipped to South Africa for filming , I have to assume and as far as I know, all the additional pieces were commercially available here.

These look great. Now to find a cheap pair of suitable boots for them to go on. I'm definitely interested once you've got a list going.

Last edited:
Interested ! :D

While we are waiting on our Dredd helmets to be molded, we wanted to show another piece we will be offering to the group; cast from original Dredd shins and toes caps! Pictured below are the original pieces that we are going to be casting. The shins will be in fiberglass (just like the originals) and the toes will be in a hard rubber (again, just like the originals).

Still working on trying to get the heel armor...

Anyway, this isn't an interest list because I don't have any pricing yet, but before we delve into the helmets, we wanted to whet your appetite with something smaller and easier!

Anyway, for what it is worth, here is the first of some truly amazing pieces for fans of the new film!

attachment.php

Right, boots found so the only thing remaining for my costume to be sorted is the modding necessary to make the boots look suitably correct. Someone mentioned that part of the Sure Antiperspirant cannister is suitable for the toe guards but I can't find anything similar on the web anywhere.

Are we any closer to a production run of the toe caps/shin guards here yet, please Art?

Go to the Junkyard to get in on buying these. Remember forum rules - things can only be sold through the Junkyard. My set will be delivered on Monday the 3rd, and I can't wait!

Brent

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back