MPC Cygnus

Greeting folks, I would like to put up some pictures of a Cygnus model that I found on Ebay. Yeah, its the short version, but its looks pretty good. It has been sold and the guy seems to have a talent for mind numbing subjects... he currently has a Cylon Basestar up for sale. His handle is vgovianni12hu. Enjoy the pictures.
IMG_1901.JPGIMG_1902.JPGIMG_1903.JPGIMG_1904.JPGIMG_1905.JPGIMG_1906.JPG

Greeting folks, just to let you all know that life has a way of showing you who is boss. As for this project, I officially did the typical government thing and (due to issues that I will mention in a moment), I disposed of everything related to my MPC Cygnus build. I have gotten into doing model shows and had little time to work on this big experiment. I did learn a lot but loss of interest, the family business, and looking ahead to possible retirement with my beloved Monique. Other model projects have been paired down and things were looking good.
Then came Christmas 2022. It was three months after my wife had a fibroid tumor removed. She started having a pain in her lower gut. After a trip to the ER, we were told that she had cancer… stage 4. Very rare and aggressive. Four weeks later she was gone. During this adventure, my folks completed the sale of the family business. After 45 years of work, I have to work for someone different. The past year has been tough but things have finally started to settle. As I steer life’s ship by myself now, my interest in the hobby is coming back and there are some things that are on my model bucket list. I thought I should close this subject out, but I have managed to acquire the components for the Primitive Dave Cygnus model. Just waiting on the last of the parts.

IMG_0994.jpeg My Monique

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back