SIDI Crossfire Buckles for Dredd Boots

I've been asked by a few different people about obtaining the buckles and strap retainers for boots. In compliance with the RPF's rules I've become a premium member in order to sell these in an official capacity. I should be past the 45 day period on the 1st of next month at which time I'll have organised the parts for sale. I'll let you all know how to get them, and I'll make sure it doesn't cost much.

EDIT: While placing an order for a customer I found some leftover brand new buckles which I had thought we were sold out on. Below are the links for all the parts we make that were used in the film. If we do run out of stock on the new ones, I still have my used ones I'll be able to supply. As I've said once before, I just work here. I don't see a dime from these sales. Hopefully that keeps me in compliance with the rules.

Buckles

Strap Retainers

Straps

Rothmore, thanks for trying to help us out with these bits but as another member pointed out previously, retailers are sending out the incorrect parts.

I.e. via the links you provided...

Buckles
Ordered these: Narrow Off Road Boot Buckle (Silver)
And received these: Crossfire 2/ST Buckles - Crossfire Spare Parts

Retainers
Ordered these: Off Road Boot Strap Retainer - Crossfire Spare Parts
And received these: Crossfire 2 Strap Retainer - Crossfire Spare Parts

Rothmore, thanks for trying to help us out with these bits but as another member pointed out previously, retailers are sending out the incorrect parts.

I.e. via the links you provided...

Buckles
Ordered these: Narrow Off Road Boot Buckle (Silver)
And received these: Crossfire 2/ST Buckles - Crossfire Spare Parts

Retainers
Ordered these: Off Road Boot Strap Retainer - Crossfire Spare Parts
And received these: Crossfire 2 Strap Retainer - Crossfire Spare Parts

I actually just caught this at work. Parts were mislabeled and the incorrect part was being shipped out. As far as work was concerned, the new parts are backwards compatible so it wasn't caught. For anyone who has ordered via Motonation and is in need of an exchange, please contact me via my work e-mail and I'll make sure you get the right parts or a refund. Also, if you'd like I can help place an order for you. CSR@motonation.com

Sorry about the confusion folks!

I still have a limited supply of the used parts I've stripped off of older boots as well. I'm happy to supply them free of charge so long as they hold out if you can get me your shipping address and your payapal e-mail to cover shipping costs. Shoot me a pm and I'll do what I can.

So.. at least in theory, an order that was filled and shipped a day or so after your post should have the right parts?

Wow! I wasn't expecting so many people looking for parts! I've gotten a bit backed up. The only time I really have to collect these parts off of older used boots and get them packed and shipped is during my lunch at work. Additionally, I'm getting requests from pretty much every contact I have. I'm going to try and streamline things a bit. I've made an online form that you can fill out to request parts from me. If I haven't already sent out what you need I'm going to ask that you fill this out and I'll try to get to everyone as quick as I can.

Form

Remember the parts a free if you can cover shipping, but it will take me some time to handle all the requests I've been getting. Please be patient and I'll make sure I take care of as many people as possible.

really amazing gesture! thankyou so much for even offering let alone the admin and messing around you're goiig to have to wade through!! Faith in humanity restored :D

Hey everyone, quick update. I'm completely tapped out on my supply of used straps and strap retainers. I still have used buckles for the moment. I'll be contacting anyone who I haven't already helped that filled out the form shortly. I'll offer my assistance to place orders from my company's stock of new parts if they are interested. If you place an order for new straps or retainers and get a hold of me I should be able to toss in some of the used buckles I have left.

I have a fair amount of the used buckles and there is still a good amount of stock left on the new ones we have, but they are technically discontinued as they have been succeeded by the Crossfire2 buckle which looks way different.
IMG_20140604_085652_662.jpg
Once I run out of our used stock and the company is out of the new ones, that's all. There won't be any more coming in.

One last thing worth mentioning. The "Crossfire2" straps are identical to the originals. The new Crossfire2 strap retainers are a little different. See the photo below.
IMG_20140604_085611_972.jpg
The white one on the left is an original Crossfire strap retainer, while the black one on the right is a new Crossfire2 one. They are functionally identical, but just a little different aesthetically. For these retainers and straps we will be carrying them for years to come, so don't worry about them being discontinued on you.

When you get to me (if you still have left that is) anything used is fine with me. I actually need enough to just do one pair of boots but I think I filled out the form wrong.

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been around for a while. I'm officially tapped out! I don't have any more used straps, retainers or buckles for the Dredd Boots. As far as I know the company I work for is also out of stock on the original crossfire buckles and retainers. The straps are still available, and the newer retainers we have should still do the job, but there are no more buckles. They were discontinued by the factory in Italy earlier in the year in favor of the newer version.

I was really happy to help out as many people as I was able to, I'm only sorry I wasn't able to help out everyone. If I happen to get any more parts I'll contact those of you who filled out my form as I get them.

Hi there.

Awesome info on this page and on the strength of the details I have bought the SIDI Crossfire straps, buckles and clips. The Clips that the strap goes through is very small and I wonder if anyone has a picture of how they attached their clip to the boots? Looks like a hole has to be drilled in the clip but its so small it doesn't look like it will sit flush on the boot.
Any help would be appreciated . MCM London is 6 weeks away and Judge Buzz needs to patrol the Con.

heliboy999, are the Agrius boots more like daily wear boots? I'm looking to replace the armored motocross boots I originally bought that may look cool, but are impossible to walk around in for very long.

heliboy999, are the Agrius boots more like daily wear boots? I'm looking to replace the armored motocross boots I originally bought that may look cool, but are impossible to walk around in for very long.

Yes they are very comfortable.
I bought a size bigger than normal and there is plenty of room and I walked around MCM London for 5 hours without any blisters or sore feet.
They are soft leather without any armour apart from what you put on yourself.

I have a WIP on the UK Garrison Reel Icons site that shows all of my work that I did to get the boots looking pretty much screen accurate.
Its also on the Judge Dredd costume group on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155024766035460&set=pcb.1260661574002082&type=3&theater

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back