Supernatural 1967 Impala Rebuild

scornell1

I am finally starting mine I have two of the cars ones a caprice, and the donor is an impala. I am using the caprice as the driver because it is in far better shape than the impala. I have pretty much stripped out everything I could need from the impala. The things I needed to make the caprice look like the impala was the door panels, dash pad, read bumper, tail lights. I grabbed all of the chrome off the car that wasn't damaged, the glass, the AC equipment. Now I am dropping the engine (327 with 30,000 miles) and the trans. Then ills crap the impala sell off the stuff I don't use, gauge cluster, glove box, doors maybe, etc. The bringing the caprice over and doing the same thing then shipping it off to my body shop guy who is de rusting everything frame and body. Sanding and painting, putting all the glass and trim back on. Carpet with is a Fawn 80/20 loop factory carpet. He is re upholstering all of the vinyl and painting the buckskin color, and re doing my seats to match deans. Then the headliner and all the kick panels will be dyed and installed. Once I get it back I will do my disc brake conversion, my engine should be done and my trans rebuilt. I have been working on the weapons box for a while and I will either work with my friend to build one or maybe drive to Kansas and we can work on it together who knows. But either way there's a plan and its coming along. once everything is done I will have a thread with videos and build pics of everything.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back