Leatherface Texas Chainsaw Massacre Remake Costume

Thanks man!

imag0010ka.jpg

For fun decided to modify some severed ears and make them more realistic and nasty looking. Repainted, dirtied up and now working on blood. These can be pinned or glued onto the apron.

More fresh blood and aging. Will see the details better outside in daylight but it looks NASTY as you can tell, and like a real severed, bloody ear. My house is starting to look like a slaughter house again. Lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Baking with Leatherface. I also like to bake cakes once in a great while. I love the show Cake Boss and would probably be doing that if not costumes lol. Leatherface seems to like it. Looks great in that lighting.

0gj4.jpg

kx43.jpg

9w8.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Jedidiah "The Beast mask" by Scareware Pro. This was made for a fan film and has a similar look to the Remake but not a Remake mask. I love it and will be using for more custom Leatheface costumes.

- - - Updated - - -

5wm2.jpg

dkjf.jpg

3D apron and shirt done. As with the other costumes I do they are even better in person. Here is some more pics. I don't have a 3D mask yet this was a commission for the apron, also threw in the shirt and a severed ear.

cehk.jpg

kl1b.jpg

hy.JPG

9v8g.jpg

cc7i.jpg

omtp.jpg

9ag4.jpg

1gdv.jpg

1eqr.jpg

Another one done! This is the faux leather prototype apron, which is the material I use for the bracers, and so far the best overall as far as looking the same as tarp but not resistant to paints. This is weathered dirty, and with bloody chunks and the entire apron looks wet with fresh blood and grime. This time I did not add the Santa belly to save time dressing it as I already used that on about 5 already, so just showing the costume. More pics to come!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back