Toys, Action Figures, Models, Collectibles

That's what Ninja Turtles are supposed to look like, someone send pics to the pepole making the crappy turtles of Bay so they can get it right the third time. I love those GB figures. Oddly enough last Christmas our local discount store had GB figures from Mattel that I never saw. They were the cartoon versions but high end.

Last night I stared at the thumbnail for the first Bay Ninja Turtles movie on Netflix... I wanted to watch a movie I hadn't seen... but I just stared at those designs, standing behind Megan Fox, and couldn't pull the trigger. Even Fox couldn't get me to look past those weird designs.

These look great, but even better were the comic based Mondo sculpts....

So simple to do it right.

Just pre-ordered these bad boys....haven't quite figured out how I'm sneaking these past the wife! I can only go with the "I've always had that statue/prop/toy card" for so long.

27604826d1469327543-prime-1-studio-megatron-transformers-generation-1-a-cof7xwquiaat-bn.jpg r_DSC02388a.jpg

I'm really digging that Megatron but Prime is still a bit too Bayformers for my taste. I'm afraid to even look at the price tags lol. McFarlane toys is putting out a Titanfall 2 figure this winter, it's pricey but compared to the 400.00 high end ones it's dirt cheap lol

Since the online prices for the 6" Black Series FO TIE Fighter have dropped to about 50% from retail I picked one up. I also picked up the 6" Resistance Poe and Finn in TK armor and put them behind the contols:devilOf course, now the TIE pilot is just kind of hanging out on my miscellaneous shelf...I may have to collect a few more figures to keep him company...

There are lots of pics out there.... I highly recommend the QMX Kirk and Spock 1/6 dollies, I mean figures.
Freekin' amazing. The comm antennas have holes, the P1 and P2 separate. The weapons belt has magnets
and there are magnets built into the comm and phaser., zippers on the boots. Can't wait for the rest of the crew.

https://www.google.com/search?q=qmx...L0MzOAhUQ6WMKHYx-D7oQ_AUICigD&biw=884&bih=547

So true. I got both of these and can't recommend them enough!

There are lots of pics out there.... I highly recommend the QMX Kirk and Spock 1/6 dollies, I mean figures.....

They are both fantastic. Spock is just a tad off around the eyes and they both have necks that are a little too long, but overall the detail is amazing- easily matching Hot Toys standards. (And since QMx haven't yet announced whether or not they're actually doing Kirk's chair, I've modeled my own to print and paint... and I'll add a couple tribbles too!)

https://www.lootcrate.com/subscription-crates/lcdx
Loot Crate theme for September is Speed. And the DX version of Loot Crate will include the BTTF Time Machine model. I am hoping it's a new mini version from QMx, since they also did the mini hoverboard.

I have never purchased any of the previous Loot Crate boxes cause most of the toys were always some Funko Pop figures which I don't collect.

But lately most of their boxes have at least one item which I want. Sometimes it's part of the regular crate, sometimes it's part of the pricey DX version.

The Futurama Planet Express model was in the regular box, which costs $13. I plan to buy the model on ebay which alone goes for $10-$15. The Blade Runner Spinner from Chronicle Collectibles was in the DX box.

I am wondering if they will include the Mad Max car model as well. In the newsletter they only mentioned the Time Machine model, Autobot messenger and an artbook being in the DX box. Would be cool if they eventually included the Mad Max Interceptor model as well.

Bkgd-Image_Speed_theme.jpg

Last edited:
Those 1/4 turtles look insane!! I was worried they were only going to do Donny... HELL YEAH!!

What scale are the blitzway Ghostbusters ??

The MOU stuff...

My Mrs is going to be pulling the Mmmm Hmmmm face for sure :cry

Nightly massage time is upon me....
I may have to even wash some dishes occasionally :facepalm

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back