Toys, Action Figures, Models, Collectibles

an oldie but goodie. found it on evilbay for cheap, cleaned it up and with some additional parts I had, shes complete. I loved jetfire. Robotech was the best kids show ever (yes I know its a transformer but the toy is based on Macross, the Japanese show Robotech is based from)
6xwu.jpg

an oldie but goodie. found it on evilbay for cheap, cleaned it up and with some additional parts I had, shes complete. I loved jetfire. Robotech was the best kids show ever (yes I know its a transformer but the toy is based on Macross, the Japanese show Robotech is based from)
View attachment 275358
Love it :)
I bought one last year on eBay but sadly it didn't have the boosters.
So I still need those bulky red ones for the item to be complete.

I got Jetfire when he originally came out. That was probably my favorite Transformer, but I don't have any of them now. I still don't remember what I did with them...

I remember when i got him. It turned out mine was one of the slightly rare ones with the Robotech markings before they replaced all of them with transformer ones later on. It's amazing how much they cost these days.

I love the mal Reynolds statue, and the Optimus Prime....I currently have 2 types of that Optimus, I love those things....they are big and metal, but I really like that cutaway version of Prime....really nice design....got to get one .....hehehe

Those POTA figures look really good. I wonder if they'll make a Chuck Heston figure. Get a couple and you can have a collection if custom figures of his best movies of the 70s.

Man that's going to be hard to find, any Hotwheels Ghostbusters stuff all the way to the small ecto-1 gets picked up fast by scalpers and collectors.

Those little pop figures are fun but you have to watch out the heads don't come off, they're not always glued on well. My halo cortana one was that way.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back