Toys, Action Figures, Models, Collectibles

Waiting for Drax.

IMG_4850.jpg

ok i am drooling here
dang all of you ( especially you with the thundercat designs)

ud replicas RINZLER 2XL

tron_legacy_jacket_by_jaganar-d7u73f1.jpg

UD REPLICAS baroness jacket

universal_design_replica_baroness_jacket_by_jaganar-d840ogc.jpg

and this is on my bar wall

legacy_daggers_and_tiger_sword_by_jaganar-d8ibmnf.jpg

The NECA Aliens queen figures? I don't have the NECA one - I *may* have the McFarlane one, but it would be in storage...

The NECA blows the old McFarlane out of the water. Honestly the old one looks like it's based on a comic adaption or something.

The NECA blows the old McFarlane out of the water. Honestly the old one looks like it's based on a comic adaption or something.

The NECA Aliens queen figures? I don't have the NECA one - I *may* have the McFarlane one, but it would be in storage...

ok im calling you both out ( and alien , im severely dissapointed brother , the queen has a rule about being Contained ... every other fig is ok to store but she needs to rule the roost. )

:)

Updated Lion-O sculpt pics.

http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7531047788/m/3541037788
From the Matty forum:

"Good day Thunderians!
Remember the Lion-O we showed at Comic Con this year? We loved him and you loved him too, but after hearing from the fans and doing a little thinking we decided to take a trip back to the sculpting table to make him a little more cartoon-esque."

Love the calm yet stern look that I always wanted, still not all cartoon accurate likeness but it's a great improvement. Digging the improved body skin tone too.

Mattel-Thundercats-Lion-O-Update-001.jpg

Mattel-Thundercats-Lion-O-Update-002.jpg

Mattel-Thundercats-Lion-O-Update-003.jpg

Mattel-Thundercats-Lion-O-Update-004.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back