Lawgiver painting reference pics. HD close ups!

Quake II

I've noticed various degrees of "weathering" on Lawgiver replicas people are making but Dredd & Anderson's Lawgivers in the film are fairly clean with just a few small scuffs. Here are some HD reference pics I took from the Blu ray for those of you trying to decide how far to take the paint scheme.

Last edited:
Re: Lawgiver painting reference pics. Movie close ups.

Not only that, but the metal shrouds on the gun are not the matte black color of the rest of the gun. I would say they are more of a semi gloss black.

great pics, cheers.
i will be starting to build my full metal airsoft one soon but could do with some pics of the LG with the slide back, as i cant really tell what part slides back on the right side. any help much appreciated.

atb
jay

great pics, cheers.
i will be starting to build my full metal airsoft one soon but could do with some pics of the LG with the slide back, as i cant really tell what part slides back on the right side. any help much appreciated.

atb
jay

I'll see if I can find a shot like that. I will definately add a few more Lawgiver pics to this thread tomorrow.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back