INT: Dredd 3d belt buckle cast of screen used UPDATE

chuckyAPP

Sr Member
Hi guys, might be able to get a hold of a screen used buckle. Might be expensive, want to see if anyone would be interested before i drop the cash on it . I put a thread up in the jy . Id like to do cold cast bronze castings. I just put a thread here too because this is the dredd forum after all. These castings won't break the bank either if we get enough interest. Cant discus price here but they won't be expensive if i get at least ten people.
INT thread:
new one: http://www.therpf.com/f13/dredd-belt-buckle-cast-off-screen-used-197039/
UPDATE: I was able to get the belt! Once it is delivered i can start molding. Can't wait to do these.i plan on dusting the mold with bronze powder then cast them in resin. After they come out of the mold a big with steel wool and they will look awesome. This is the same way they did it in the prop dept first pic taken by ARTANDREWS of two i made for him

2013-02-25_15-43-28_244_zpsf08b7555.jpg

2013-02-22_20-58-30_869_zpsf2d240d3.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Dredd 3d belt buckle cast of screen used

Good news!Im getting the belt! Check the JY thread for news to get a cold cast copy

I am certainly interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

I've added everyone interested to the list. I may offer a finished leather belt as an option , we'll see how it goes. Either I'll find a suitable belt of I'll buy leather belt blanks and dye them.

Re: INT: Dredd 3d belt buckle cast of screen used

I'll be making these with the hardware attached to the back of the buckle. I may have found belts as well

Finishing a few up. Been wearing mine all day, I really love it. In going to make two for myself, one for the duty belt and one to hold my jeans up:)
IMG_20130225_174219_zpsef3c1e80.jpg

Thanks Steve, hate to toot my own horn but these are actually nicer than the screen used version I got from prop store. IMO of course :)

Last edited:
I don't know how it compares with the movie prop but I got mine a couple of days ago and it is awesome......couldn't be sweeter. You , sir, are an obvious perfectionist. No one will be disappointed with these. Belt and buckle are superb! Thanks again. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back