Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Pre-release)

hey gang, i just walked into the door from seeing R1 and jumped on therpf. I've been dying to see whats been going on in this thread, I've kinda avoided it for a week. i really really enjoyed the film. i wont go into too much detail of my favorites scenes because this isn't spoiler titled, and its almost 2am and i have to work tomorrow.

"i haven't stayed out this late in a long time... a long time"

one question though... and im going to tag it though i dont think its a spoiler

did a miss a part? i have seen countless debate over the years on why vader vs obiwan's fight was so slow. we all know its true reasoning. but the early rumors on in this film was " we were going to learn why vader fought so slow against obi wan". which to me doesnt need explaining and feared it was going to be something stupid...

does anyone know of where there is a complete list of easter eggs as well? i caught a few of them, i love the tribute scenes! alright until tomorrow! thanks gang!

hey gang, i just walked into the door from seeing R1 and jumped on therpf. I've been dying to see whats been going on in this thread, I've kinda avoided it for a week. i really really enjoyed the film. i wont go into too much detail of my favorites scenes because this isn't spoiler titled, and its almost 2am and i have to work tomorrow.

"i haven't stayed out this late in a long time... a long time"

one question though... and im going to tag it though i dont think its a spoiler

did a miss a part? i have seen countless debate over the years on why vader vs obiwan's fight was so slow. we all know its true reasoning. but the early rumors on in this film was " we were going to learn why vader fought so slow against obi wan". which to me doesnt need explaining and feared it was going to be something stupid...

does anyone know of where there is a complete list of easter eggs as well? i caught a few of them, i love the tribute scenes! alright until tomorrow! thanks gang!

Links to Easter Eggs over in the post release thread st the top of the forum! This thread is dead.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back