Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Pre-release)

And Ackbar on the left ;)

That's a gray Mon Calamari called Admiral Raddus.

Yeah you must think all Mon calamari look the same.... dude that's racist ;)
But seriously, this looks just mindblowing.... as one of you said, capturing the feel perfectly, which is hard with all the new and improved equipment and modern film making methods. To put it simply....I'm stoked for this. And that's downplaying it. Like, a lot.

The similarities between Krennic's shuttle and Kylo's shuttle are really dumb and lazy. They pratcically have the same silhouette.

While the trailer dialogue seems a bit sappy to me, the visuals for this movie look incredible!

I agree about the dialogue. It looks like it was written for the trailers. Like independence day sort of schlock

- - - Updated - - -

The similarities between Krennic's shuttle and Kylo's shuttle are really dumb and lazy. They pratcically have the same silhouette.
Other than the costumes (which for this, is badass. The troopers all look amazing) all of the disney designs have been lazy and derivative.

I'm trying to remember... didn't the EU also have an inventor of either the death star or the super laser?

for some reason i want to say it was afemale scientist from the MAW.....but that's all i can remember at this point.

honestly neil i never followed much EU. i liked only a few books. i can't say i remember a female scientist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VADER!!! :D

14613c.gif

Could be me here at work, but it looks like Youtube is down. I can't watch anything, it keeps saying an error has occured. Did we kill Youtube?

Could be me here at work, but it looks like Youtube is down. I can't watch anything, it keeps saying an error has occured. Did we kill Youtube?

you tube works for me, do a google search see if a website is hosting it

disconnect your phone from wifi. and try youtube on ur LTE. if it works on LTE then if could be your works proxy server

this happens to me all the time at a school i mentor at. keeps the students from watching youtube while at school

Is it me, or are x-wing cockpits a lot roomier now?

Not the exact same angle, but I swear they're bigger. Original cockpit, two and a half helmets wide, new one, three helmets wide.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-10-13 at 1.55.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-10-13 at 1.55.42 PM.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 113
  • star-wars4-movie-screencaps.com-12856.jpg
    star-wars4-movie-screencaps.com-12856.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 86
Yea good study on the change of shape of the helmets. Looks "squatter" than the original style which of course is carried over into the newer shape of the R1 TIE pilot helmet which I'm digging

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back