TASM Breakdancing/Fight Scene Spidey Suits

BboyStunna

Hows it going guys! My name is Tyler i hope to be an active member on this forum but anyways i wanted to show 2 spiderman suits ive been using/editing. Ive been using them for Spiderman Breakdancing performances/fighting choreo. Any ideas on making these suits better id def take to heart i want to make these suits as great as i can while still makin them durable for acrobatic movements.

My Breakdancing Spiderman vid(edited deluxe suit):
"Spider-Man Bboying" 2013 - YouTube

Spiderman vs Venom Fight scene (zentaizone edited):
"The Stunning" Spider-Man vs Venom (The Final Battle Pt.1) - YouTube

The Deluxe suit was a hassle to work on i had originally ordered a xxl size hoping it would fit my frame but it came much to baggy. (im 6'2" 215lbs) The mylar eyes that came with the suit sucked and the face shell was irritating so i ended up just buying the elope spidey sunglasses and replaced the lenses. I removed the faceshell and added a zipper to the back of the mask(it was originally velcro spots) I ended up fabric gluing the suit to my frame to make it much more tighter fitting. I fabric painted the absent spider on the back as well as putting red blocls on theback which were also absent. The suit had a good pattern, it was unfortunately lacking in many otherbareas that i had to work on. I glued velco sections to the bottom of the mask, top of torso to connect mask to suit and on the original back closure.

The zentaizone tasm suit was better in terms of fit(there xxl was more accurate). It fit very tightly but lacked accuracy in pattern(gloves etc) i cut the mesh fabric out of the eyes and put elope spidey sunglass lenses in. I also been putting dots on the red spots of the suit. The biggest petpeeve about that suit os the black web lines fade and dissolve from wear of use so i have to paint the lines back over when they fade) The zipper on the back broke abit so its just the nub section that is a hassle to zip up by myself.

Last edited:
Nice moves. My friend tried to teach me some of that stuff and i almost broke my neck haha. Lots of respect

Thanks again for the feedback guys! Im glad those videos entertained you. Its always funny when i dress up as Spidey and see peoples reactions when i start doing tricks. They usually seem mind****ed lol

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back