IRON MAN MK 9 Deep Space Suit? Iron Man 3?

Mr Nobody

So rumor is that here is a deep space suit that might be in iron man 3 or at the end after credits or something... :confused

I guess it's a white suit with a gold face (like and astronaut) :popcorn

Thoughts?
Let me know if this has already been brought up.
iron-man-3-deep-space-suit.jpg

fake concept pic..
iron-man-deep-space-armor.jpeg

Last edited:
Re: IRON MAN Deep Space Suit? Iron Man 3?

Looks a lot better than that terrible looking suitcase suit in IM2. I wish they'd change the helmet up a bit with these things. It may just end up being a prototype suit never in the movie like half the Iron Man 6" figures after the first film. There were so many of them you couldn't keep up.

Looks a lot better than that terrible looking suitcase suit in IM2. I wish they'd change the helmet up a bit with these things. It may just end up being a prototype suit never in the movie like half the Iron Man 6" figures after the first film. There were so many of them you couldn't keep up.

You don't like the suitcase suit? it's my favorite lol! :lol

Idk, a deep space suit seems like its supposed to fit into the next avengers movie because thor 2 is supposed to be a spacey movie as well :thumbsup Not to mention that Thanos is the next big villain for the avengers.

I think this is legit. The Pop line usually has a good reflection on the marvel movies (asee vengers ironman).

I think it will look more like the box art then the figure.

"" Marvel President Kevin Fiege even teased Iron Man in Space in a previous interview with /Film saying:

"[Guardians of the Galaxy] is where a lot of that will really come to fruition and to me it’s okay and The Avengers is the place to mash it all up, because that’s what Avengers is for and you can have Iron Man in outer space. How’s that going to affect him in Iron Man 3 or 4? Well the truth is that’s in there now. (Laughs) He’s seen some ****, but he’s also Tony Stark and can blow a lot of stuff off so the story of Iron Man 3, as we’ve already talked about, is very insular and very Tony Stark centric as redefined by Shane Black."

The suit could give us some insight as to what we might see in The Avengers 2 or even Guardians of the Galaxy. There was a rumor reported a couple of months ago that Iron Man could very well end up making an appearance in Guardians of the Galaxy. It makes sense that Stark would have a suit that he could use in space, especially after what he went through in The Avengers. Iron Man 3 is the perfect place to introduce the armor since it looks like future Marvel movie installments will be taking place in space, leading up to a battle against Thanos. ""

I'd really like to see a better rendering using the mark 42 or whatever it is.

found another pic
Looks alot like the total recall robot cops though..

DuLKalq.jpg

Last edited:
The helmet is an entire different beast then helmets of the past. I bet the gold is supposedly transparent... Would make for an interesting replica

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back