Tali (Mass Effect) Help

samura indy

Hi,

I've currently got a Thane Krios costume in the works but I'm also help a friend get hers together.
She will be doing Tali'Zorah, she'll be doing all the fabric stitching and what not her self. However we've been talking about all the belt buckles and other solid parts to the costume. I've already worked out thing like the buckles, which I think I might be able to do with a friends 3D printer (unless you suggest otherwise).
But we're stuck on the neck section. We've come up with a few ideas but non that we think will work any good. What do you guys suggest? Bearing in mind I have little experience in prop making. I build models from time to time and thats about it.

mass-effect-2-tali-zorah-nar-rayya-quarian.jpg

I guess the helmet might be a good place to start. Do you think you want to do pepakura or foam or something else...

BTW for the neck i would try using foam but you might want to find someone more experienced with foam to help you with that

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back