[Mass Effect 3] MaleShepard Armax Arsenal Armor(update 21 apr)

Re: [Mass Effect 3] MaleShepard Armax Arsenal Armor(update 18 feb)

3 more pieces to go

2 shoulders and 1 thigh

dsc01071p.jpg

Re: [Mass Effect 3] MaleShepard Armax Arsenal Armor(update 14 Mar)

I would like to know what 3d program do you use to separate the model and how do you apply the texture? I got some ME model files but need to be clean up and separate without texture.

Re: [Mass Effect 3] MaleShepard Armax Arsenal Armor(update 14 Mar)

I use 3ds max Studio to separete, clean and apply the textures

Little update:

the Omni Blade

551273_299687640164142_674915918_n.jpg

I could make it with acrilic, but I want it more tridimensional, so I'm gonna take a mold of the finished papercraft and cast with cristal resin

It's really helpful to see those forms with the paper, I want mine to have a similar shape. I don't have access to the heating equipment I planned on using though, so I'm not sure my acrylic version will come out the way I want it to. How far up your arm does it go when you wear it?

I'm using the exact scale for my height, so it fits like in the game. When I get home I take a picture with my arm inside

if you need the files tell me and I will send to your email(I don't know why I can't attach the files here)

saddly no, but I will start to work on this again, my mom said I can not start another project while I don't finish everything that I have in progress. At least I'll finish the Crysis suit XD

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back