accurate ROTS vader armor

JDFett

Hey all..anyone know of anyone who makes accurate ROTS vader supplies? I know there are plenty that do ANH, ESB and ROTJ, but i just purchased my master rep ROTS vader helmet and want to keep everything accurate to that movie. I had planned on purchasing a rubies supreme and using the armor for a base to make my own molds, but i would perfer to purchase my stuff if it exists

Originally posted by SithLord7768@Dec 5 2005, 04:49 AM
Hey all..anyone know of anyone who makes accurate ROTS vader supplies?  I know there are plenty that do ANH, ESB and ROTJ, but i just purchased my master rep ROTS vader helmet and want to keep everything accurate to that movie.  I had planned on purchasing a rubies supreme and using the armor for a base to make my own molds, but i would perfer to purchase my stuff if it exists
[snapback]1128822[/snapback]​

....check ebay for f-glass ROTS shoulder armor....it pops up from time to time...I have a Supreme kit in the JY.... ;)

.......keep an eye out for portumac@earthlink.net I bought fiber glass ROTS vader armor from him two months ago and it is great ,he is a realy cool guy to deal with but the armor was a little pricey, it's like the age old saying "you get what you pay for",Just one question for Sithlord7768 have you got your helmet or have you pre paied for it?been waiting for mine since july and still dont know when im getting it.

I can not belive that the supreme is cast of Original molds used for the movie of ROTS. Its virtually impossible. Allot of inaccuracy in those parts.
However if you look at the box .. You will se it say Original castings but it is molds from Lucas studio.. So they are original but not THE ORIGINAL molds from the movie. The helmet on Supreme has a oval shape line going over the head that is wrong. The original does not have that. Also the neck is longer on the original the Supreme does not have that either. The belt can NOT be from THE MOVIE mold so i belive everything is original to the fact that it comes from Lucas Studio.. But NOT THE MOVIE mold.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back