Joker Cards

JokerMan

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Can anyone help me?

I'm ordering some custom printed playing cards from an online company - I've done business with them before, and they're fantastic quality - and I'm doing two different designs on 54 cards, both based on cards used by the Joker in the Batman series.

One design I'm having no trouble with, is the Joker card from the 1989 Batman film (one of my favourite Batman films as well), but the one I'm having difficulty finding is one used in one of his original appearences.

joker-card-01.jpg

This is the Joker card created by Jerry Robinson. There is a different colorway to this card that I'm trying to find, where the blue collar is actually red instead. Unfortunately, I cannot find a clear picture of this.

Can anyone help me, please?

Last edited:
Re: Need Help - Joker Cards

Here we go, a two minute work.

Dietrich
Thank you very, very much!

I shall use this immediately!

+UPDATE+

I've ordered 27 cards for the 1989 Joker card design, and 27 for the design which you have edited for me. Thank you very much for making this possible!

Last edited:

Thank you very, very much!

I shall use this immediately!

+UPDATE+

I've ordered 27 cards for the 1989 Joker card design, and 27 for the design which you have edited for me. Thank you very much for making this possible!

No problem JokerMan, you're welcome.

BTW: In 1980 I spent my vacation in Tenby and Llanelli.

Dietrich

No problem JokerMan, you're welcome.

BTW: In 1980 I spent my vacation in Tenby and Llanelli.

Dietrich
Really? Nice - I've only stayed around the North Wales area, so I've no idea what those places are like (and being a Welsh lad myself, that sounds bad :rolleyes)

Really? Nice - I've only stayed around the North Wales area, so I've no idea what those places are like (and being a Welsh lad myself, that sounds bad :rolleyes)

I've been there only twice, in 1980 and 1982. But since 2007 I'm visiting my American "family" in Florida, which is a bit warmer than Wales.

Dietrich

Good news - they have arrived!

I can't post pictures since I don't hve a photobucket account, but I have to say, they are looking mighty fine! :)

Thanks again to Dietrich for making the final product possible!

Re: Need Help - Joker Cards ++DONE!++

Finally found a way to change the title. Anyway, time for an update.

I recieved my Joker cards Friday last week, as I posted here. And, I was so impressed, that I had an idea.

The idea was to make a full 54 deck of cards - that is, a normal 52 deck of cards (suits, numbers, etc.), but with the Joker design as the two Jokers (the Jerry Robinson version). What makes this deck more unique is the back of the cards, which is purple, with orange pinstripes on it.

I have already ordered this, and await the results. I'm not expecting miracles since the images used for the rest of the cards were of poor quality, but that will allow me to improve on my editing skills by allowing me to see what went wrong.

I will update when they arrive :)

So, an update on what has been a hell of a year so far...

The deck of cards came, but some of the pictures were not of a great quality. So, I decided to make an entirely new deck of Joker cards, except the back will be changed.

I think these cards with the new background are much better - the back makes the card more realistic. Let me know what you think.

008.JPG009.JPG

On a similar note, and not wanting to make another similar thread on the forum.
I'm looking for the designs used on the dark knight joker cards, to eventually get them custom printed. Anyone have any hi-res images of a few or all?

I've recently found the files for these cards and had started making more variants of cards. These include the card found in the New 52 story, "Death of the Family", and the more recent card seen on the cover of the upcoming story, "Three Jokers". Stay tuned for more info.

IMG_0557.jpg
A few of the Joker card designs I have edited. I plan to have these printed off and offer them on eBay in packs of three cards. I also have an original Joker card design (a skull with a jester hat) that I will also offer on eBay. Would anyone be interested?

IMG_0560.JPG
I don't think I can link to eBay here because of rules. But I have three bloodstained Joker cards in forensic evidence bags available on eBay. I'm looking for better blood substitutes for future items.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back