32" falcon grills

trooper

Sr Member
ive been searching everywhere and cant find an answer, can any of you 32" falcon gurus tell me what was used for the engine grills on the 32" falcon ? :)

thanks

Last edited:
Re: 32" faclon grills

ive been searching everywhere and cant find an answer, can any of you 32" falcon gurus tell me what was used for the engine grills on the 32" falcon ? :)

thanks
eh up buddy.
i have`nt got a clue about the real part origin,i was gonna scratch mine up!sorry for not being much help!cheers peza

I thought they were solid?
I had them photo-etched for mine:
MF_vent_cover.jpg

cool shade was used on the 5 footer, so they had to use some thing else that was dimensionally correct. the pic shows vintage cool shade with ketzers engine part....it's not correct.

My best guess, without knowning for sure, would be that they used a TIE fighter wing from ..... AMT kit?
Wouldn't that kit be out?

Hi,

I saw the 32" millenium falcon about 10 years ago in person.I was very curious about the grills,so I got closer as possible as I could.It looked like pantyhose tights or something and piano wire behind them.

My best guess, without knowning for sure, would be that they used a TIE fighter wing from ..... AMT kit?
Wouldn't that kit be out?

I'm with Moe on that !

Not sure if one was available at this time though.

But that's a very good replication of the Koolshade :

32grill_zps24f27af8.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back