Blade Runner Blaster news: model kit version of the Tomenosuke Blaster is coming

phase pistol

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
???PRO??????????? : ???? ????? ??????

201301%2F17%2F42%2Fa0077842_23401866.jpg

The Coyle version is simply stunning, he is incredible and does uncanny work. Simply the best.

My hope is this would be something I can actually afford. :lol

Can anyone tell me who the guys are in the picture ?

According to the link above the pic they are "from left to right, Mr.Kawashima president of Marushin Kogyo, Mr. Otani design engineer and model maker Nobutaka Toku (aka Toku-san)"

This may not be a Coyle but with Customs this could be the best way to get one of these Blasters into Canadian legally! So here's hoping it's not priced out of my reach!
There is a Coyle version for sale on the RPF right now, for $800 I think, but I do not have the money and I'm sure if I did once it got to Customs it would be seized anyway!

Nobu is the builder of the "special" blaster in my avatar. He designed the original Tomenosuke kit in 2008, and also the "PRO" manufactured by Marushin starting in 2009 to today.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back