cyberpunk 2077 game

I'm looking forward to this. Deus Ex: Human revolution was the closest thing to good Cyberpunk we've had in a game for a while since the Shadowrun games.

I wish someone would get the rights to the Gibson novel universe and make games based on the world of Neuromancer. Then again a good Ghost in the shell game would be nice too instead of the crap Bandai keeps making. The creator of the manga had been working on a universe that was copyright free so anyone could write and publish stories taking place in it but i haven't heard much else.

This trailer looks so good and at the moment I'm quite hopeful for the game. The developers got a stack of awards for the new Wichter game and have genuine interest in making something they love.

Didn't even realize there was a Cyberpunk thread.

Big time looking forward to this. I've never played the tabletop and I only learned about it through Shadowrun. I know Shadowrun and Cyberpunk have a lot of similarities and I even know tabletop players who've crossed over content from one game to the other. I'm more of a Shadowrun guy myself, but Cyberpunk is definitely in the ballpark. Gibson novels were hugely influential on Cyberpunk 2020. I am completely on board for this.

Didn't even know this was a thing until I saw the trailer yesterday. 100% excited for this. I can't get enough of this aesthetic.

I think this may have been the game of E3. The trailer had 11million views with The Last of Us 2 coming in second at 5.9million views.
Also some nice previews coming out about the 50 minute demo that was shown behind closed doors to the press.

Yong Yea and Cyberpunk creator Mike Pondsmith chat - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN2Qp1GVFd8
Playstation Access - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB2PlZUlZiQ
Angry Joe and Mike Pondsmith - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LAH3qE73lE

Quite a few others out there as well.

Everything I've heard from the closed door demos is pretty amazing. After finishing Witcher a little while ago I am psyched to see what these guys do next.

I am straight up heartbroken it's only FPS.

I played the OG tabletop game and always wished it was a video game. When it was announced I was super excited.

I am wounded!

Ooooold thread but I thought I’d resurrect it instead of creating a new one. It’s time I think, with game releasing in a few hours! Who else is excited? I’ve upgraded my pc with the elusive 3080, installed the Dolby atmos thing and found a sweat deal on a 4K pled TV with low latency and high refresh rates, stocked up the fridge and took the 10th & 11th off. I’m ready to the max!

I preordered it, but haven't installed it yet. I read there are a lot of bugs, but I don't know if the reviewers got the day 1 patch or not. I've gotten lots of games on release that people still say were buggy messes, and I didn't have a problem, so who knows.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back