The Mechromancer from Borderlands 2 Build (WIP)

^^ Sure! Amazon.com: Cyber Gothic Goggles Sunglasses Rave Rivet Technno Red: Automotive

There is a really great variety of Motorcycle goggles in the $5-$15 range- great for dress up. I wish I had a pair in my costume box growing up! There are even more option for the yellow lenses like in Gaige's default look. These arrived little too plasticy for me, but a little sanding and some paint fixed that right up.

Here is a bonus photo of the goggles. Macy is a much better model than I am. :p
tumblr_mhiufkBE1x1qjk0b7o1_r1_1280.jpg

Thanks about the piston! Out of all the props, I was most worried about figuring that one out. I really just wanted to use go cart piston but that was entirely too heavy. The head pivots, too, so it should look cool swinging on my side.

My pile of foam almost looks like a rocket launcher! Currently at about 75%, it still needs vents on top, some sculpting on the nose, another handle, the back bumper, some LEDs and the scope. I'm shipping this across the country for the con, so weight really matters.

tumblr_midxk9AFOU1qjk0b7o1_500.jpg

I really, really, really hope my Worbla shows up soon. I'm going to have to start thinking about Plan C...

Right at a pound. The Carrie Kelley slingshot I'm sending with it actually weights more!

I finished up another accessory tonight- the grenade mod.

tumblr_mief5lp76U1qjk0b7o1_500.jpg

A "Lobbed Pandemic" but you totally called the one I wanted to do/based the design on. I didn't have a purple LED so I had to go with something corrosive :p

Great eye... It is totally going to be the Creamer! I figured with all of the Moxxis running around it would be appropriate. I'm working on the pin up decal this afternoon.

I think I might go with a red LED in the grenade after looking around...

Can't wait to see some more updates
I love Borderlands 2, I play it too much sometimes lol

The launcher and grenade are looking great

It is a wonder material. I'm really looking forward to trying out a larger scale set of armor, but have a feeling that I'll probably be incorporating it into all sorts of projects. What are you making?

Here is the assembled arm. One of the inside panels isn't on the velcro quite straight, but I think it looks pretty close. Paint is going to go a long way.

tumblr_mijslg6Orb1qjk0b7o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mijslg6Orb1qjk0b7o2_1280.jpg

I'm making a female Diablo 3 Barbarian armor set. Here's the thread: http://www.therpf.com/f24/custom-diablo-3-female-dark-barbarian-177149/

Disclaimer: I'm a COMPLETE and utter noob at this... Not just Worbla but making props/armor in general... So forgive me if it looks kinda crappy right now. XD

I'd love to see more of your Worbla work in the future! This arm is AMAZING and I'll definitely be using this thread as a reference for when I make my Mechromancer. XD

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back