Heath Ledger Joker...another one but a real good one

I for one dont believe a bit of this story about other people posting on your account if it were true then right after the first post you would have stopped it. If it's true you've allowed them to ruin your standing here. This is the deep end of the pool and members dont stand for crap like this.

And skin texture is complete! Turned out incredible, in my opinion. :)

24A5955E-08CE-41C1-A342-65E5FD07C33A-17655-00000C421367A551.jpg

9A4179EE-E863-4B62-92F0-FF121D0CF4BB-17655-00000C4203ABB9CE.jpg

28DE998D-5A8B-4C60-B989-0BDE447CEE09-17655-00000C420C080F76.jpg

this is beautiful. true measure of an artist. this thread has gotten way off track, just look at this and remember why we're here.

Appreciate those of you trying to bring the thread back on track. I have reported this to the mods as it has gotten way past ridiculous. Hopefully they will clean it up. Otherwise I may just delete it.

It is a beautiful no matter how it's been created. I don't own a single batman prop but would consider something of this caliber. Kudos to you guys.

I think that the work done is fooking fantastic!!!! Back to the work at hand here people! Lets see some more pics...can't get enough of the Joker!!!

Absolutely beautiful work! Hands down impressive! I am a huge Joker fan and would die to have a piece of this quality cast in silicone. I'd do the hair myself, but am not skilled enough to create such a piece to do it on.. bravo!

Holy crap this is amazing. This was the movie, and more specifically THE Joker that got me into collecting comics, this has a special place in my heart and to see it being done so well is awesome!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back