Heath Ledger Joker...another one but a real good one

Totally agree. The smiling joker by Rich is soooo good and im really pleased I grabbed one.
This joker does look insane and if it becomes available, id like to get one which would bring me to 3 awesome jokers each different and warranting a place in my collection.

Also might I say, I commend Haywire for having such an unselfish nice attitude for being happy for others to own such a great joker you had rich do. :)

Thanks Gypsycatcha. I'm a fan first and foremost, like everyone else. If something from my thread, or one of my commissions captures someone else's imagination like it did mine then the more the better :)

Thanks Gypsycatcha. I'm a fan first and foremost, like everyone else. If something from my thread, or one of my commissions captures someone else's imagination like it did mine then the more the better :)

Well it certainly did. Your joker one of the best 1:1 jokers iv seen and most def the best smiling joker.

Would be amazing to add this beauty at some point. If it doesnt happen, I will just look forward to seeing how this finishes up.
Can never have enough joker :)

awsome work and the fact that richard has offered resin is of no ones business except his. he has offered them and people have brought them. If he hadn't then I dont think everyone who has got in on the sale could afford to have him do a silicone comission bust for them so its a bonus that their is the chance to own this.

The last time I logged on I saw you pattym letting people know your thoughts about the superman thread because you did not like the way he had gone about it, again none of your business , just seems to me your coming across as a bit of a troll winding things up :( not what these threads need

Well it certainly did. Your joker one of the best 1:1 jokers iv seen and most def the best smiling joker.

Would be amazing to add this beauty at some point. If it doesnt happen, I will just look forward to seeing how this finishes up.
Can never have enough joker :)

Thanks and true enough. Love that Joker!

On topic.....can hardly wait to see pics of this one painted up!

Last edited:
Coofunkcurly, I was we'll aware that I wouldn't be ordering anything from you after expressing my personal opinion, so you don't have to worry about me ordering from you again.
The reason you don't sell most of your stuff is because you are not licenced to anyway.

As someone who works in the entertainment industry, I fear that your use of the life casts will get us all shut down anyway. They are very tolerant of fan sculpts, like what fettster usually does. I fear you have ventured into dangerous territory with these new projects.

I hope your carelessness doesn't ruin it for us all.

How is using a lifecast any different than getting a hold of a screen used prop and casting it? I have no pony in this show but you did come off as bitter or that you were deceived somehow.

Coofunkcurly, I was we'll aware that I wouldn't be ordering anything from you after expressing my personal opinion, so you don't have to worry about me ordering from you again.
The reason you don't sell most of your stuff is because you are not licenced to anyway.

As someone who works in the entertainment industry, I fear that your use of the life casts will get us all shut down anyway. They are very tolerant of fan sculpts, like what fettster usually does. I fear you have ventured into dangerous territory with these new projects.

I hope your carelessness doesn't ruin it for us all.
Seriously... are you at all aware of what's going on in this hobby? You are making a whole lot of absurd assumptions. Life casts has been used plenty of times before and loads of runs happen here without license.

You wanted this bust, but now that you cannot have it you say it's dangerous for us all - if it was this dangerous, why would you risk owning it and help risk the big movie studio hammer coming down on us? I just cannot fathom what the heck your problem is, from the first post of yours in this thread to the last. It just reeks of pretty childish entitlement issues.

Seriously... are you at all aware of what's going on in this hobby? You are making a whole lot of absurd assumptions. Life casts has been used plenty of times before and loads of runs happen here without license.

You wanted this bust, but now that you cannot have it you say it's dangerous for us all - if it was this dangerous, why would you risk owning it and help risk the big movie studio hammer coming down on us? I just cannot fathom what the heck your problem is, from the first post of yours in this thread to the last. It just reeks of pretty childish entitlement issues.

Read some of his other posts, he is as Suckface stated a bit of a troll.

Glad we are on the same page then. ;)

Ummm....you mean like every other person in the JY? Why are you even a member here?

Almost forgot you worked in the industry. First time you ever contacted me a year or so ago you told me you were working on the top secret Batman reboot. How's that coming along anyway? I will admit that you are entertaining.:lol

PattyM, you expressed interest in purchasing both the Bale and Neeson life masks I have posted in another thread. I'm a bit confused at all this hostility. If you're so against life masks, and threats of people being sued, then why do you want one? Perhaps I shouldn't offer my casts at all then. It was you that I got me thinking of selling copies when you said "so, when can we buy some resin copies?" I thought about it, posted it and you wanted one of each. As far as using Life masks to create sculpts what makes it any different from using photos when sculpting? It's just a different medium as far as likeness. Except the proportions are correct. If people are afraid of being sued, then all the sculptors who have sculpted busts of movie characters should be worried. Using a life mask doesn't make a difference.

Reel

And for the record, i am PRO life cast. I own many of them, will continue to own them and will continue to support their use in the sculptures.

5449258.gif

I think if your flat mate is called Patty and your using this account that you say you need to change your account settings on an account called pattym I'd take a guess that she set it up and why would she bother when she obviously has a problem with this forum a what it stands for REPLICA PROPS
I think you need your own account mate and I'll take a wild stab that it was her with the other comments on work using lifecasts

you just dont add up to me I'd say you have a split personality and have been cought short and want to back track on things you have said in order to hopefully get in on some of these life casts to do exactly what you seem to have an issue with ?????

I think the mods need to look at whats happening with your account

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call "The Twilight Zone".

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back