Heath Ledger Joker...another one but a real good one

Here's a couple of pics of the original print

D46AE746-9C56-495A-BD8C-308B58EF9B7E-3101-0000042F791630D2.jpg

842EF37C-9800-4E73-9914-36D89BBC21C3-3101-0000042F81AAAD1B.jpg

There was no build, it was a 3D scan of Ledgers face with scars applied. This was simply printed then Rich worked his magic.
There was a 3D build that Rich just posted pic's of, that's what I wanted to see.

Thanks for posting Rich

I love it! Great job using all the tools available to do it like this. You cant get closer to the real person.

great work and great use of tec
Richard has really pulled this together and I cant wait to see the finished result
As amazing as Richard, Bobs and everyone elses Joker have been over the year their can be no doubt once this is complete it has to be the definitive Heath Joker

Oh no rich you have just shattered all my illusions of you, I can't believe you have used modern day technology to create the perfect sculpt ..... How could you do this lol

Awesome work as usual

There have been dozens upon dozens of Joker busts, but I am still impressed and can appreciate this one. Definitely a testament to the sculptors and the character. Great work.

Truly amazing work here. Jaw dropping in fact. I'd be very much interested in a resin bust to be able to paint up. Congrats on an excellent collaboration

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back