War Machine and Iron Man Mark 7 build.

Sorry to hear that bro. You most likely should reprint your pieces over that you havent used. you have to go to the 2DPatternWindow tab and Check the Show Edge ID tab. It will show the numbers after that.

Ok guys, here's my new Reactor I'm working on. Tell me what you guys think.

- - - Updated - - -

Was expecting it to look a little better, but this is the best I was able to get it at.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    712 KB · Views: 141

Great work man!:) :D
Also I will fulfill a mark7, now I'm working on the mark7 helmet.
I saw the photos of your mark 7 chest and back, could you tell me the size of the already assembled chest please? approximately the dimension of shoulder, the height and the width at the bottom? Because i am slim and tall 1.78m therefore i believe i'll resize drawings.:)

Hey thanks for the compliments...Im 5'11", Im also slim built. 165lbs. My chest piece and back piece are original settings. im slim built but hoping the pieces fit me. they align perfectly though

Hey thanks for the compliments...Im 5'11", Im also slim built. 165lbs. My chest piece and back piece are original settings. im slim built but hoping the pieces fit me. they align perfectly though

Thank you:)
The principal problem is the chest. When i'll start this part i do some tests.:)

Made my head manikins. Ready to fiberglass the helmets.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 173
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    907.2 KB · Views: 129
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 143
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 146
Shrink wrap roll, get it at Home Depot. Small roll with handle. Roll of black duck tape, also at Home Depot. 1 inch PVC piping, with (3) T fittings. First you wrap your head with the stretch wrap, then duck tape your head. FYI: have somebody do this for you. And make sure you can breath, lol, #1 rule:D. Cut it from the back and take it off and re duct tape it back. Tape up the mouth, nose, and eyes. Place the pipe inside and stuff it with paper, newspaper, etc. and towards the end a little expanding foam, also from Home Depot. Hope this works for you. Pm me for more info. Ttyl bro.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back