War Machine and Iron Man Mark 7 build.

imprsivee!!! just a quick question...i just printed out the War machine filess... how long did took you to build the helmet???
cause it lookspretty hard and confusing

imprsivee!!! just a quick question...i just printed out the War machine filess... how long did took you to build the helmet???
cause it lookspretty hard and confusing

took me about a month, if your a single dude with no kids it should not take you long. but i got alot going on so it took me a month, and thats just the paper work

Hey guys this is my latest updates with the War Machine suit decals. I also added the Marvel and Stark Industries logos and i also since i forgot to post up the helmet decals i also added those in. So here are the pics of the decals.I also put example pics to show where they go. Tell me what you think guys.

Hey guys this is my latest updates with the War Machine suit decals. I also added the Marvel and Stark Industries logos and i also since i forgot to post up the helmet decals i also added those in. So here are the pics of the decals.I also put example pics to show where they go. Tell me what you think guys.

Forgot to mention the red triangles and red stripes are for the War Machine Helmet...

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back