Interstellar (Post-release)

Re: Interstellar

Can't get enough good sci fi!

We have some exclusive details on the plot for Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR!!! - Ain't It Cool News: The best in movie, TV, DVD, and comic book news.

"Now, keep in mind this is an old draft of the script, and we aren’t sure how much has changed since Christopher Nolan has joined the project. But the plot of the script Harry read, was set in the future in a time where crops are dying, food is scarce, governments and nations have collapsed, NASA is gone and the 20th Century is to blame. A mysterious rip in Space Time opens up and it is up to the remnants of the now extinct NASA organization to explore it and offer up a chance at salvation for Earth. It gets a lot more complicated than that, but that is all we are going to say right now. Again, we aren’t sure how much has changed but that was the basic setup for the original script and will very likely be similar to the setup for the final film.

INTERSTELLAR stars Matthew McConaughey, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Chastain, Michael Caine, and will be released November 7, 2014."

The first teaser trailer for Interstellar will be online next week, much before debuting in theatres with The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.

I am surprised they are releasing a trailer so early, considering the movie won't be released until November next year.

Instagram
Here is the 15 seconds clip from the teaser that has been leaked. Watch and spoil the experience at your own discretion. Not much footage really. The guy who posted the bootleg clip mentioned the following.

"The clip that I posted is pretty much the only "actual" footage from the movie in the trailer. It's about 1 min and 43 secs long, with narration done by Matthews character. Clip from old space missions and launches are playing while he describes the worlds need for exploration."

Michael Caine joining gives me some hope. He at least makes a bad movie tolerable. Still not a big Nolan fan from the few films i've seen but we need some good scifi soon to cut thru the crap.

Is it wrong that my first reaction was, "isn't this the credits sequence from Star Trek Enterprise"? :lol

Still... I gotta hope for the best. I want to not be disappointed by this movie.

Karl

This is a bootleg trailer from a cam print taken during the screening of the latest Hobbit film. I don't think this was released by the studio in hopes of going viral.

I can do nothing but love that trailer.

WAKE UP AND GET OFF OUR ASSES! I hope is the message.

I am starving for optimistic exploration of space tales.

"41 Years Ago Today Humans Left The Moon"
The trailer must have been released today with that in mind.

And though it's unmanned, it's still quite a coincidence that China's rover landed on the moon today.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back