[B]Hulk buster[B]

eldonnaty

Hey whats up guys, i ound this really cool 3d model of the HULK BUSTER not sure who made it ((( id love to give them credit, if you know who made it Please let me konw))

i know JFcustom made a foam helmet version but thats about it

Well id thought this would be a fun build so i decided to take a crack at UNFOLDING see how it goes im not the best or the sharpes if anyone on here wants a try at it let me know and ill forward the .OBJ

I would be interested in these files to if someone does eventually figure out how to get them apart. Best of luck guys!

Honestly, the easiest way would be to open it in blender or 3d studio max and make some major edits to make it more folding friendly. You can tell by looking at the mode that it was never meant to fit a person inside. Plus much of the detail pieces like the hoses on the arms would be easier to make freehand.
I have too many other projects atm. But it would be cool to see someone do this!
Good luck

yea, its a pain in the ass i started this at the beginning of the year and so far i managed to unfold the boots, i made templates of the shin and forearms working on the helmet on my free times and most likely ill just free hand the chest and thighs and arms

Honestly, the easiest way would be to open it in blender or 3d studio max and make some major edits to make it more folding friendly. You can tell by looking at the mode that it was never meant to fit a person inside. Plus much of the detail pieces like the hoses on the arms would be easier to make freehand.
I have too many other projects atm. But it would be cool to see someone do this!
Good luck

Ditto, this is on my bucket list too :thumbsup

I had unfolded the chest of this for EyeofSauron a while back but it was RIDICULOUS to unfold and took forever :unsure. If someone plans to clean it up, however, that will just be too great :)

Thought this was pretty cool...
3394569679_0e2d042940_zps03ec6420.jpg

i started on this a while back but didnt get very far, got lost in my to do list

i have the original .obj and .mtl if anyone is interested in giing it a go

That'd be great if you could PM me a link. I have one version of this, but it's already been tinkered with, and I'd rather start with the original. Thanks! :thumbsup

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back