The Jason's Batman Returns Dual Spear Gun

13doctorwho

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The Jason's Batman Returns Dual Spear Gun (Updated 04/26/2018)

This is a prop I made years ago from Batman Returns. This is a replica of the dual spear gun used through out the movie. In the souvenir book for the movie there are some excellent pictures. It was made mostly with thing found in the hardware store. The spears are off the shelf arrow heads painted gold. Take a look and let me know what you think.

View attachment 135623

EDIT
The Original Prop
View attachment 135681

Last edited:
The minute I opened this post the radio started playing Kiss from a Rose by Seal. Not the exact same movie, but Batman soundtrack non the less. :)

For as the speargun goes, I am not familiar with it. Using painted arrowheads is a nice touch though!

Yes, I read it as Jason Bateman returns spearmint gum, then I read Jason's Bateman returns spear gun.
I need to read slower.
Nice prop, though.

Wolf

Actually, I need to 3d model this and print it. I'm sure I could make it much more accurate. I was very proud of it when I built it years ago, but it definitely has a lot of flaws. Still, you have to start somewhere!!!

I did a little work on this. I made more screen accurate spears.

2spear Ultimate upgrade.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back