Snowspeeder Filming Replica with Working Air Brakes

Clever, I wouldn't have guessed that. On the 25PDR I realized I used that part for something else, so I opened a new kit... no wonder I couldn't see it. I thought Lee was jerking my chain! Thanks again.

Hey Telepathic,I think I have your purple part on the harpoon gun base.Part 11 from Italeri Nebelwerfer.I think parts 32,33 might be the triangle hinge parts at the end of the 25pd part.

Dave

With a lot of help from Telepathic... They're not completely finished, and I blasted one with some primer to get a sense of how it is shaping up. Tiny, tiny parts.

spdr024.jpg

spdr025.jpg

Hey Allan, looking great, just happy to have helped a little, you are really moving quick on this, in primer already, great. Can't wait to start putting paint on mine but I have to get the flaps working first. And thanks again to you Dave, those parts look spot on. I have been searching for these parts for awhile, almost had given up.

Thanks guys. Nick, your pattern is still a standard. I appreciate what you did each hour I spend on this build.

I'm eagerly awaiting more on Telepathic's build, too. That's the one to watch.

Okay, enough sitting on the sidelines, figured I ought to start earning my keep:

From the Peerless/Italeri Steyr...

Last edited:
Seems like these were rare, though...once upon a time? Or, was that the Nebelwerfer 41 I'm thinking of? There's a Peerless on America's fence, combo Steyr and 'werfer. Was always my favorite version.

Anyway, the gun boxes are officially complete. Time to move on to the rear gun deck.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how many speeders featured the working flaps? I've always assumed Rogue Leader and just one Rogue # (not sure which one). The model that goes on tour is static, isn't it? I guess it would make sense that ILM would have built the Leader and one Orange speeder with working flaps. So, now the question is, where's the Orange speeder with working flaps?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back