theogpurps first build: TASM w/Mcmanus pattern ( Shoes Finished Pics added last post!

theogpurp

so ill be doing my first costume build ever and its of our favorite webhead my costume will consist of :
1.Taylors pattern
2. Joe Lai's lenses
3.a face shell (undecided on who to get it from)
4. asics if im lucky
5.shooters - still shoppin around for

this will be a very slow build i dont have a lot of cash so will have to piece it together very slowly i hope to have it 100% by halloween this year so stay tuned

Last edited:
Re: theogpurps first build: TASM w/Mcmanus pattern

Get the face shell from az spidey if you can. I got mine and made it universal for all my suits. Best decision I ever made.

As for the asics, you will save a lot of money and hunting if you just get the black and yellow ones. I did and after the painting they look way better than the red ones.

Are you going to puff paint it at all? Just webs? Red? or full thing?

Good luck on this man, I putt well over 100 hours into mine. Its a long yet rewarding process.

i was thinking the same for the face shell and i am planning on going with the black/yellow asics and i do plan on puff painting the whole thing even tho taylors suit doesnt need it i always like to go the extra mile lol

UPDATE!!! found a pair of the silver black and red asics on ebay for $30 shipped in my size and they showed up today
theogpurp
[/URL][/IMG]

Have you got your Taylor pattern yet? How can I go about getting one and how much does it cost? How does the sizing work for it too?

yes i got the pattern file just havent gotten it printed yet if you look in the junkyard taylor has a thread to purchase the pattern file then after buying the file you can get it printed onto lycra from fabric on demand the file is $30 and to get it printed if your in the u.s should cost around $150 the file is made to fit someone 5'10 but should fit within a inch or 2 of that so if your 5'8-5'9 or 5'11-6'0 it should fit but it can always be resized in any photo editing program(photshop etc.) anymore questions feel free to pm me and hope this helps

Re: theogpurps first build: TASM w/Mcmanus pattern ( Shoes Finished Pics added last p

as of now no been hurting for cash but just started a new job and will be ordering my print late September /early October and will go from there lol

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back