2013 Toronto Prop Party

I'm in no matter what the date. I'll have the big gun done I hope lol. I have no problem tossing in cash and buying a couple pizzas if it gets a little low on the food.

All sounds great. I'm probably more available in June than July.

A thought on tickets. Maybe offer advance tickets for slightly less. ie 10 in advance, 15 at the door. and do it through eventbright or something. then you can possibly get a better count for attendance. I'm happy to help set that up, I have an account and do tons of events with eventbright. FITC on Eventbrite

For now I don't see any conflicts for june-july for myself. Looking forward to it.

Hopefully I can actually show off something finished that's no broken this year.

For now I don't see any conflicts for june-july for myself. Looking forward to it.

Hopefully I can actually show off something finished that's no broken this year.

Were you the one with a bunch of WIP stuff? I thought it was very cool. Much like the WIP that Alex brought the first year. :thumbsup

Canada Day weekend is always tough for me as my daughter's Birthday is July 2nd. 6th would be great for me!

Planned changes sound perfect! I was happy to win last year, but I am not much into Trek so I ended up trading....

The setup you want is similar to how my town does their yearly Christmas event, where each business donates a prize and people can drop raffle tickets in what they want to win. Its a good setup and makes things alot more interesting!

I am definitely down this year if its a weekend I can make, now that I know how it all works i have a better idea on what to bring and setup :)

So the tentative dates have got to be either

Sat. June 22
Sat. June 29

I prefer Saturday June 29, I know some of you aren't keen on that, being it's the Canada Day long weekend and/or other reasons.

The main reason I prefer the June 29th date is due to(selfish reasons) my vacation time.

However, I don't mind Saturday June 22nd.

Does anyone see any problem with June 22nd?

Not to mention guys, you get to meet the coolest Canuck on the forum! Andrew! :D:thumbsup
Thanks Mike, but I always thought that was you:)
I find it kind of funny actually that most of the RPFers who attended last year are WAAAAAY more talented than I am.
I'm more of a collector, which at least still lets me fit in. We all love a good collection!

I'm thrilled that the RPF has been the 'vehicle' that allowed these prop parties to really come together the last 2 years.

Missing all the action already! LOL

I'd say that planning it for Canada Day weekend would probably hurt turn out, I know I'd possibly be unable to go. The only other conflict I might have at te end of June is the Can't Stop the Serenity event tends to be on a Saturday at the end of June also. Alex is always part of that team so were it the same day he'd likely be out. For me, last year I displayed my Firefly and Serenity props there, which I couldn't were I at the party of course. Hopefully they will set a date for that soon so I'll know.

So far it should just be minor changes to the prop party in order to make it even better, eventually we'll have it all down pat! ;)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back